Whitefish, Montana

I have been scammed by this company for more than seven years.I did not carefully review my monthly credit card charges until I stopped using this credit card.

I called RED E RWD to investigate and cancel and got a recording. I called the credit card company and they were able to get a representative from RED E RWD on the phone. The representative , with a strong Indian accent said the monthly charge was to receive discounts for shopping and restaurants. I have never heard of this company and did not sign up for anything.

Plus there was no vehicle to receive any discounts.

This scam cost me over $1260 !They cancelled the " program" and gave me a cancellation number.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of a product or service from Red Envelope. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Red Envelope to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Red Envelope for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Red Envelope?

Comments