Prospect, Kentucky

The same thing happened to me!I ordered 5 items on December 1.

I got an email on December 15 stating I wouldn't get one item. Everything was supposed to be delivered at or before December 19. I went to track my order only to realize that only shipping labels had been created with nothing confirmed as shipped the morning of December 19. I called customer service that assured me after being on hold for 15 minutes that I would receive the other 4 items by end of business day December 19.

I received nothing! Emailed customer service because I was so angry. I got a response saying everything is sold out and I wouldn't get anything. That sorry place wouldn't have even contacted me to let me know I would receive nothing.

They somehow screwed up my order so badly that when one item was no longer available they cancelled my whole order. I now have to go out shopping to get 5 replacement gifts since it is so late in the Christmas season. I am so angry!

I guess I'll call customer service just to put in a complaint.I have worked retail so I hate making complaints, but this is ridiculous.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Red Envelope?

Comments